Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Maybelline on Itunes USA

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lbv2034's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know, it wouldn't be so bad if you could pay $0.99 and purchase Maybelline from iTunes. I don't feel the need to purchase a second copy of a Greatest Hits CD that could have been much better in itself.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by HotRodder82:
    b/c it's becoming clear that the management is trying to rape the fans for the money.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Very Clear.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I personally will not pay for the ituens album just to get the one song. I will wait for the pirated copy. I will buy the vinyl tho. It's sad to see Social D's managmenet result to these type of tactic's to make a buck. I guess Mike has another 44 or 57 to restore, and he needs the extra money ..

  4. #14
    Inactive Member HotRodder82's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe i'll give it another shot. i guess i shouldn't listen to 30 seconds of a 3 minute song to form a conclusion.

    for the record, no cars were built in 1944. i hear he's building a '32 roadster (if you look close in some pictures you can see it the body. "info section" of black kat kustoms site, first picture on the left in the back corner behind mike).

    "I?m still collecting parts for my ?32 roadster project? on going project that is. Got those Stromberg 97?s, Cole?" that's a direct quote from the "earshot" section of the BKK site. stromberg 97's are carbureutors.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member HotRodder82's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by HotRodder82:
    maybe i'll give it another shot. i guess i shouldn't listen to 30 seconds of a 3 minute song to form a conclusion.

    for the record, no cars were built in 1944. i hear he's building a '32 roadster (if you look close in some pictures you can see the body. "info section" of black kat kustoms site, first picture on the left in the back corner behind mike).

    "I?m still collecting parts for my ?32 roadster project? on going project that is. Got those Stromberg 97?s, Cole?" that's a direct quote from the "earshot" section of the BKK site. stromberg 97's are carbureutors.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">

  6. #16
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm located in Germany and I bought Maybelline from from the German itunes-store yesterday WITHOUT purchasing the whole album.
    You see, it's not the band it the American itunes store that's fucking it up for you fellas...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by lostheart:
    I'm located in Germany and I bought Maybelline from from the German itunes-store yesterday WITHOUT purchasing the whole album.
    You see, it's not the band it the American itunes store that's fucking it up for you fellas...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">No, iTunes does not decide what can be downloaded as a single or not. It is just a distributor. Unless there is some weird copyright issue with the song in the US it is the band/management that made that decision.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont own an I pod and I dont think I ever will. Im with Rock And Roll Outlaw here, I play CD's for the convenience, but my real joy is collecting vinyl. Thats the shit right there.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well vinyl collectors this album is for you. I think collecting vinyl is cool, I just don't personally do it.

    I was talking to some friends last night that I'd call "casual" Social D fans. It was interesting, basically we decided all greatest hits albums are a thing of the past. My "casual" fan friends already have songs like Ball and Chain, Bad Luck, Story of My life etc, because they can buy the single song from iTunes and create their our greatest hits. Why do you need a greatest hits release when you can buy any social d song for .99 a piece?

    Granted I live in SF where I don't know anyone who doesn't own an ipod. I still want new releases to be 12 songs in length and have some continuity to them, but why buy someone else's idea of GH when you can make your own?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybelline is a rockin song, sounds like Jerry Lee Lewis on piano. I this is one of the best covers they have done

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •